- § 132N-126-100 - Initiation of disciplinary action
- § 132N-126-105 - Appeal from disciplinary action
- § 132N-126-110 - Brief adjudicative proceedings authorization
- § 132N-126-115 - Brief adjudicative proceedings-Initial hearing
- § 132N-126-120 - Brief adjudicative proceedings-Review of an initial decision
- § 132N-126-125 - Student conduct committee
- § 132N-126-130 - Appeal-Student conduct committees
- § 132N-126-135 - Student conduct committee hearings-Presentation of evidence
- § 132N-126-140 - Student conduct committee-Initial decision
- § 132N-126-145 - Appeal from student conduct committee initial decision
- § 132N-126-150 - Summary suspension
- § 132N-126-155 - Classroom misconduct and authority to suspend for no more than one day
- § 132N-126-160 - Sexual misconduct proceedings
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.