Chapter 132U-305 - Supplemental Title IX procedures
- § 132U-305-005 - Introduction
- § 132U-305-010 - Definitions
- § 132U-305-015 - Prohibited conduct under Title IX
- § 132U-305-020 - Title IX jurisdiction
- § 132U-305-025 - Confidentiality and right to privacy
- § 132U-305-030 - Initiation of investigation
- § 132U-305-035 - Initiation of discipline
- § 132U-305-040 - Prehearing procedure
- § 132U-305-045 - Rights of parties
- § 132U-305-050 - Evidence
- § 132U-305-055 - Initial order
- § 132U-305-060 - Appeals
- § 132U-305-065 - Nonretaliation, intimidation, and coercion
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.