Chapter 16-142 - Perishable packaged food goods Pull dating
- § 16-142-100 - Purpose of rule
- § 16-142-110 - Purpose of pull dates
- § 16-142-120 - Pull date indication
- § 16-142-130 - Selling products after the pull date
- § 16-142-140 - Pull date format
- § 16-142-150 - Changing a pull date
- § 16-142-160 - Location of pull date
- § 16-142-170 - Storage conditions and temperature requirements for perishable packaged foods
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.