SEED TESTING AND ANALYSIS FEES
- § 16-303-200 - Seed program testing fees
- § 16-303-210 - Fees for special seed tests
- § 16-303-230 - Official seed sampling or similar service
- § 16-303-240 - Fees for blending seed
- § 16-303-250 - Miscellaneous charges for seed services
- § 16-303-300 - Phytosanitary certification of seed-Fees
- § 16-303-310 - Organization for economic cooperation and development scheme for varietal certification (O.E.C.D.) fees
- § 16-303-315 - Quality seed tagging
- § 16-303-317 - [Repealed]Annual and rough bluegrass quarantine fees
- § 16-303-320 - Certification fees for seed certified by the department
- § 16-303-340 - Seed certification fees for buckwheat, chickpea, field pea, lentil, millet, soybean, sorghum and small grains
- § 16-303-350 - Seed tagging fees
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.