Chapter 162-16 - Employment
- § 162-16-200 - General purpose and definitions
- § 162-16-210 - Advice of commission
- § 162-16-220 - Jurisdiction - Counting the number of persons employed
- § 162-16-230 - Jurisdiction - Independent contractors
- § 162-16-240 - Bona fide occupational qualification
- § 162-16-250 - Discrimination because of marital status
- § 162-16-260 - Discriminatory language in advertising and recruiting
- § 162-16-270 - Employment agencies
- § 162-16-280 - Newspapers and other advertising media
- § 162-16-290 - Recruiting statements
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.