Chapter 172-135 - Mandatory Medical Leave of Absence and Return
- § 172-135-010 - Purpose
- § 172-135-020 - Definitions
- § 172-135-030 - Risk of health, danger, or disruption
- § 172-135-040 - Written notification and conditions of leave
- § 172-135-050 - Financial aid, tuition, and grades
- § 172-135-060 - Returning from a mandatory medical leave of absence
- § 172-135-070 - Appeal
- § 172-135-080 - Appeal hearing
- § 172-135-090 - Relationship to the student conduct code and other policies
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.