Chapter 172-65 - Use of alcoholic beverages by students twenty-one years and older in residence halls and other student housing at Eastern Washington University
- § 172-65-010 - Introduction and purpose (Repealed)
- § 172-65-020 - Jurisdiction (Repealed)
- § 172-65-030 - General prohibition against drinking in public places (Repealed)
- § 172-65-040 - Limited rights to consume and possess alcoholic beverages accorded (Repealed)
- § 172-65-050 - Sales of alcoholic beverages prohibited (Repealed)
- § 172-65-060 - Roommate preference allowed (Repealed)
- § 172-65-070 - Information relative to rules must be provided (Repealed)
- § 172-65-080 - Reports of violations required (Repealed)
- § 172-65-090 - Organizations responsible for conduct (Repealed)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.