Chapter 208-436 - Rules governing supervisory approval of credit union investment practices
- § 208-436-010 - Application to make investments not otherwise permitted by law
- § 208-436-020 - Supplementary application information
- § 208-436-030 - Investments previously approved for other state chartered credit unions
- § 208-436-040 - Investment practice permitted to federally chartered credit unions
- § 208-436-050 - Investment practice not previously permitted to any credit union
- § 208-436-060 - Director action on application
- § 208-436-070 - Engagement in unauthorized investment practice prohibited
- § 208-436-080 - Modification or revocation of investment practices previously authorized
- § 208-436-090 - Investment limitations - Other requirements
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.