Chapter 208-460 - Member business loans
- § 208-460-010 - What is a member business loan?
- § 208-460-020 - What member business loans are prohibited?
- § 208-460-030 - What are the requirements for MBL development and construction lending?
- § 208-460-040 - How do you implement a member business loan program?
- § 208-460-050 - What must your member business loan policy address?
- § 208-460-060 - What are the collateral and security requirements?
- § 208-460-070 - How much may a member or associated members borrow?
- § 208-460-080 - How do you calculate the aggregate fifteen percent limit?
- § 208-460-090 - What waivers are available?
- § 208-460-100 - How do you obtain a waiver?
- § 208-460-110 - How do I classify member business loans so as to reserve for potential losses?
- § 208-460-120 - How much must I reserve for potential losses?
- § 208-460-130 - What is the aggregate member business loan limit?
- § 208-460-140 - Are there any exceptions to the aggregate MBL limit?
- § 208-460-150 - How do I obtain an exception?
- § 208-460-160 - What are the recordkeeping requirements?
- § 208-460-170 - Definitions
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.