DISCLOSURE AND OTHER OBLIGATIONS
- § 208-620-505 - In addition to the Consumer Loan Act, what other laws do I have to comply with?
- § 208-620-506 - Must my underwriting analysis of a borrower's residential mortgage loan application include a determination of the borrower's ability to repay the loan?
- § 208-620-507 - What elements of an ability to repay analysis must be part of my underwriting policy of a conventional residential mortgage loan?
- § 208-620-510 - What are my disclosure obligations to consumers?
- § 208-620-511 - What is the disclosure required under RCW 19144020 for residential mortgage loans?
- § 208-620-513 - In a residential mortgage loan transaction, what are my disclosure obligations to the company that brokered the loan to me?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.