PART C - LICENSING (208-690-020 to 208-690-071)
- 208-690-020 - Voluntary license application
- 208-690-030 - License application What must I do to apply for a license?
- 208-690-031 - What will happen if I abandon my license application?
- 208-690-035 - Authorized delegates What are the rules I must comply with when I have authorized delegates?
- 208-690-036 - Authorized delegate advertising
- 208-690-040 - Surety bond-Money transmitters
- 208-690-041 - Surety bond-Online currency exchangers What are the bonding requirements?
- 208-690-045 - [Repealed]Alternatives to the surety bond
- 208-690-050 - Increase of surety bond
- 208-690-060 - Tangible net worth
- 208-690-070 - License denial
- 208-690-071 - Other license actions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.