CHAPTER 220-88D - Commercial shellfish fishery on nonstate lands (220-88D-010 to 220-88D-050)
- 220-88D-010 - Emerging commercial fishery - Commercial wild clams, mussels, and oyster shellfish fishery on nonstate tidelands and bedlands (Recodified)
- 220-88D-020 - Designation of the commercial wild clams, mussels, and oyster harvest on nonstate lands as an emerging commercial fishery (Recodified)
- 220-88D-030 - Eligibility to participate in the nonstate lands commercial wild clams, mussels, and oyster shellfish fishery (Recodified)
- 220-88D-040 - Nonstate lands commercial wild clams, mussels, and oysters - Application requirements - Notification requirements - Incidental take prohibited (Recodified)
- 220-88D-050 - Identification of wild stocks of clams, mussels, or oysters - Reporting requirements for the commercial harvest of wild clams, mussels, or oysters from nonstate aquatic lands - Conversion to private sector cultured aquatic products (Recodified)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.