HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS (HIV)
- Chapter 246-130 - Early intervention program (§ 246-130-001 to 246-130-090)
- Chapter 246-136 - Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection - Occupational exposure notification (§ 246-136-001 to 246-136-040)
- Chapter 246-138 - Testing of good samaritans for certain infectious diseases (§ 246-138-001 to 246-138-040)
- Chapter 246-140 - Bloodborne pathogens in children placed in out-of-home care (§ 246-140-001 to 246-140-020)
- Chapter 246-145 - Body art, body piercing, electrology and tattooing standards for sterilization procedures and infection control (§ 246-145-001 to 246-145-060)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.