Chapter 246-224 - Radiation protection-Radiation machine assembly and registration
- § 246-224-0001 - Purpose
- § 246-224-0010 - Definitions, abbreviations, and acronyms
- § 246-224-0020 - Radiation machine facility registration exceptions
- § 246-224-0030 - [Repealed]Are there any radiation machines within Washington state that do not have to be registered?
- § 246-224-0040 - Registering radiation machine facilities
- § 246-224-0050 - Radiation machine facility registration process
- § 246-224-0060 - Applicability
- § 246-224-0070 - Reporting changes to a radiation machine facility registration
- § 246-224-0080 - Radiation machine facility registration renewal requirements
- § 246-224-0090 - Requirements for closing a radiation machine facility or removing a radiation machine from service
- § 246-224-0100 - X-ray agent responsibilities
- § 246-224-0110 - Temporary use of an out-of-state radiation machine in Washington state
- § 246-224-0120 - [Repealed]What happens if I do not register my radiation machine?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.