Chapter 246-227 - Radiation protection - Industrial X ray
- § 246-227-001 - Purpose
- § 246-227-020 - Definitions
- § 246-227-040 - Radiation survey instruments
- § 246-227-050 - Utilization and survey records
- § 246-227-060 - Limitations - Personal radiation safety requirements for radiographers and radiographer's assistants
- § 246-227-070 - Operating and emergency procedures
- § 246-227-080 - Personnel monitoring control
- § 246-227-090 - Security - Precautionary procedures in radiographic operations
- § 246-227-095 - Posting
- § 246-227-120 - Other records required
- § 246-227-130 - Special requirements for enclosed radiography
- § 246-227-150 - Special requirements for permanent radiographic installation
- § 246-227-170 - Appendix A - Minimum subjects to be covered in training radiographers
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.