Chapter 246-229 - Radiation protection - Particle accelerators
- § 246-229-0001 - Purpose
- § 246-229-0010 - Definitions
- § 246-229-0020 - How do I get approval for particle accelerator installation and use?
- § 246-229-0030 - What are the training requirements for particle accelerator use?
- § 246-229-0040 - Are there other requirements that apply to the use of particle accelerators?
- § 246-229-0050 - Who is authorized to terminate a registrant's use of a particle accelerator?
- § 246-229-0060 - What are the minimum requirements for particle accelerator installation?
- § 246-229-0070 - What are the minimum requirements for operating and emergency procedure documentation?
- § 246-229-0080 - What are the requirements for bypassing safety interlocks?
- § 246-229-0090 - What are the minimum requirements for particle accelerator use?
- § 246-229-0100 - What are the recordkeeping requirements for particle accelerator use?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.