Chapter 246-233 - Radioactive materials-General licenses
- § 246-233-001 - Purpose and scope
- § 246-233-005 - Ownership of radioactive material
- § 246-233-010 - General licenses-Source material
- § 246-233-012 - General license for certain items and self-luminous products containing radium-226
- § 246-233-015 - Certain devices and equipment (Repealed)
- § 246-233-020 - Certain detecting, measuring, gauging, or controlling devices and certain devices for producing light or an ionized atmosphere
- § 246-233-025 - General license - Luminous safety devices for aircraft
- § 246-233-030 - General license - Ice detection devices
- § 246-233-035 - General license - Calibration and reference sources
- § 246-233-040 - General license for use of radioactive material for certain in-vitro clinical or laboratory testing
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.