Chapter 246-249 - Radioactive waste - Use of the commercial disposal site
- § 246-249-001 - Purpose and scope
- § 246-249-010 - Definitions, abbreviations, and acronyms
- § 246-249-020 - Site use permit
- § 246-249-030 - Waste shipment certification
- § 246-249-040 - Classification of radioactive waste for near-surface disposal
- § 246-249-050 - Acceptable radioactive waste forms and packaging
- § 246-249-060 - Labeling
- § 246-249-070 - Variances
- § 246-249-080 - Naturally occurring and accelerator produced radioactive material (NARM), excluding source material
- § 246-249-090 - Transfer for disposal and manifests
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.