GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR HOME CARE AIDE CERTIFICATION
- § 246-980-100 - Examination and reexamination for home care aide certification
- § 246-980-110 - Continuing education
- § 246-980-115 - Renew or reinstate an expired certification
- § 246-980-120 - Home care aide-Application- Conviction data-Criteria for denial or conditional license
- § 246-980-130 - Provision for delegation of certain tasks to a home care aide
- § 246-980-140 - Scope of practice for long-term care workers
- § 246-980-150 - Standards of practice
- § 246-980-160 - Sexual misconduct
- § 246-980-990 - Home care aide certification fees
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.