REQUIREMENTS FOR LONG-TERM CARE WORKERS THAT ARE REQUIRED TO BE CERTIFIED AS A HOME CARE AIDE
- § 246-980-020 - Long-term care workers and home care aide certification
- § 246-980-025 - Individuals exempt from obtaining a home care aide certification
- § 246-980-030 - Working while obtaining certification as a home care aide
- § 246-980-040 - Certification requirements
- § 246-980-050 - [Repealed]How long does a nonexempt long-term care worker have to complete the home care aide training and certification requirements?
- § 246-980-060 - [Repealed]How does a nonexempt home care aide renew a certification or reinstate an expired certification?
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.