Chapter 250-18 - Residency status for higher education
- § 250-18-010 - Purpose and applicability
- § 250-18-015 - Definitions
- § 250-18-020 - Student classification
- § 250-18-025 - Classification procedure
- § 250-18-030 - Establishment of a domicile
- § 250-18-035 - Evidence of financial dependence or independence
- § 250-18-045 - Administration of residency status
- § 250-18-050 - Appeals process
- § 250-18-055 - Recovery of fees for improper classification of residency
- § 250-18-060 - Exemptions from nonresident status
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.