CHAPTER 257-05 - Safety training requirements (257-05-020 to 257-05-240)
- 257-05-020 - What is the purpose of WAC 257-05-020 through 257-05-240?
- 257-05-040 - What definitions apply to WAC 257-05-020 through 257-05-240?
- 257-05-060 - What is safety training?
- 257-05-080 - What content must be included in safety training?
- 257-05-100 - Is competency testing required for safety training?
- 257-05-120 - Is there a challenge test for safety training?
- 257-05-130 - When does a safety training attestation form need to be completed?
- 257-05-132 - What does an individual provider do with the attestation form?
- 257-05-134 - Who maintains the attestation form?
- 257-05-140 - What documentation is required for classroom-based safety training?
- 257-05-160 - Who is required to complete safety training and when must it be completed?
- 257-05-180 - How often must safety training be completed?
- 257-05-200 - Is there an alternative to safety training for some providers?
- 257-05-220 - Does successful completion of safety training meet DSHS continuing education requirements for individual providers?
- 257-05-240 - Will DSHS deny payment of an individual provider who does not complete safety training?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.