Chapter 284-24E - Medical malpractice claim settlement data reporting rules for attorneys and claimants
- § 284-24E-010 - Purpose
- § 284-24E-020 - Definitions
- § 284-24E-030 - How will the commissioner ensure data confidentiality under RCW 48.140.060(2)?
- § 284-24E-040 - How is claim settlement data reported to the commissioner?
- § 284-24E-050 - How will the OIC assign user ID codes?
- § 284-24E-060 - What types of settled claims must be reported to the commissioner?
- § 284-24E-063 - When is a claim considered settled and subject to reporting with the OIC?
- § 284-24E-070 - Are write-offs or other small sums of money provided as customer service gestures considered claims?
- § 284-24E-080 - Who has the primary responsibility for reporting claim settlement data to the commissioner?
- § 284-24E-090 - When are claim reports due?
- § 284-24E-100 - Can settlement reports be reopened to make changes or corrections to previously reported data?
- § 284-24E-110 - How should claim disposition information be reported?
- § 284-24E-120 - How should information about the timing of the settlement be reported?
- § 284-24E-130 - How is the judgment or settlement amount reported?
- § 284-24E-140 - How are structured settlements reported?
- § 284-24E-150 - How should claims settlement data be reported if there is more than one defendant?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.