Chapter 284-60 - Disability insurance loss ratios
- § 284-60-010 - Scope
- § 284-60-020 - Purpose
- § 284-60-030 - Definitions
- § 284-60-040 - Grouping of policy forms for purposes of rate making and requests for rate increase
- § 284-60-050 - Loss ratio requirements for individual disability insurance forms
- § 284-60-060 - Loss ratio requirement for group and blanket disability insurance policy forms and manual rates
- § 284-60-070 - Experience records
- § 284-60-080 - Evaluating experience data
- § 284-60-090 - Special circumstances
- § 284-60-100 - Effective date
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.