Chapter 284-97 - Life settlement regulation
- § 284-97-010 - Purpose and scope
- § 284-97-015 - Definitions
- § 284-97-020 - Licensing requirements for life settlement providers
- § 284-97-025 - Annual reporting requirements for life settlement providers
- § 284-97-030 - Licensing life settlement brokers
- § 284-97-035 - Prompt reply to the commissioner required
- § 284-97-040 - Contract and form filing requirements for life settlement providers and life settlement brokers
- § 284-97-050 - Standards for evaluating reasonability of compensation
- § 284-97-900 - Savings clause
- § 284-97-910 - Insurance company disclosure form for other than term life insurance policies
- § 284-97-920 - Verification of coverage for life insurance policies form
- § 284-97-925 - Insurance company disclosure form for term life insurance policies
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.