CHAPTER 296-14A - Claim resolution structured settlement agreements (296-14A-010 to 296-14A-090)
- 296-14A-010 - Negotiating settlements - How is a structured settlement agreement negotiated in a state fund claim?
- 296-14A-020 - Employers
- 296-14A-030 - Continuation of benefits - Do Title 51 RCW benefits stop during settlement negotiations?
- 296-14A-040 - Settlement issues - Can issues outside of Title 51 RCW be settled as part of a structured settlement agreement?
- 296-14A-050 - Future claims - Can future claims be settled as part of a structured settlement?
- 296-14A-060 - Burden to Title 51 RCW funds - How does a self-insured employer obtain prior approval for a structured settlement agreement if the agreement will burden or impact any funds covered under Title 51 RCW?
- 296-14A-070 - Protests - What if there is an outstanding protest on a claim that has a final settlement agreement?
- 296-14A-080 - Payments - What is a periodic payment schedule?
- 296-14A-090 - Prior agreements
The following state regulations pages link to this page.