CHAPTER 296-150M - Manufactured homes (296-150M-0010 to 296-150M-3000)
- 296-150M-0010 - Authority, purpose, and scope
- 296-150M-0020 - What definitions apply to this chapter?
- 296-150M-0040 - Will you keep my manufacturing information confidential?
- 296-150M-0049 - What must be done prior to the sale of an installed manufactured or mobile home by a homeowner?
- 296-150M-0050 - When can a manufactured home be posted with a prohibited sale or lease notice?
- 296-150M-0051 - Can I sell or lease a manufactured home that has been posted with a prohibited sale or lease notice?
- 296-150M-0060 - Who handles consumer complaints about manufactured homes?
- 296-150M-0100 - What happens if I disagree with your decision regarding my compliance with the federal standards, ANSI, or this chapter?
- 296-150M-0120 - Where can I obtain technical assistance regarding manufactured (mobile) homes?
- 296-150M-0140 - Do you allow a variance from these rules for the use of alternate materials, alternate design and methods of construction?
- INSIGNIA - (296-150M-0200 to 296-150M-0260)
- ALTERATIONS AND INSPECTIONS - (296-150M-0300 to 296-150M-0550)
- AUDIT - (296-150M-0705 to 296-150M-0725)
- PENALTIES - (296-150M-0800 to 296-150M-0865)
- MANUFACTURED HOME FEES - (296-150M-3000)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.