CHAPTER 296-16 - Employer-Worker reemployment incentives (296-16-100 to 296-16-180)
- 296-16-100 - What is the department's preferred worker program?
- 296-16-110 - Who may be certified as a preferred worker?
- 296-16-112 - [Repealed]
- 296-16-113 - What are the preferred worker certification requirements for a worker with developmental disabilities as defined by RCW 71A.10.020?
- 296-16-115 - [Repealed]
- 296-16-120 - Who certifies industrially injured or ill workers as preferred workers?
- 296-16-125 - Can a worker's preferred worker certification be revoked?
- 296-16-130 - How long does a worker's preferred worker certification last?
- 296-16-135 - Will the department grant a worker preferred worker certification under multiple open claims at the same time?
- 296-16-140 - Which employers are eligible to benefit from the preferred worker program?
- 296-16-145 - Who must confirm the worker has returned to work that is consistent with the worker's limitations and physical restrictions?
- 296-16-150 - What benefits can an eligible employer receive from the preferred worker program?
- 296-16-160 - What must an employer do to qualify for benefits when hiring or reemploying a preferred worker?
- 296-16-170 - [Repealed]
- 296-16-180 - Can a denial decision about preferred worker certification or employer incentive eligibility be protested or appealed?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.