OPTION 2 BENEFITS
- § 296-19A-600 - How does an eligible injured worker elect vocational Option 2 benefits?
- § 296-19A-610 - What is a vocational Option 2 award?
- § 296-19A-620 - What are the vocational Option 2 training funds?
- § 296-19A-625 - What if an eligible worker elects Option 2 after starting the retraining plan?
- § 296-19A-627 - If the worker has more than one open claim and is approved for vocational retraining, can the worker pick Option 1 on one claim and Option 2 on the other?
- § 296-19A-629 - After the worker has elected Option 2, can the worker elect Option 1?
- § 296-19A-630 - [Repealed]
- § 296-19A-631 - What are Option 2 vocational counseling and job placement services?
- § 296-19A-633 - Who can deliver Option 2 vocational counseling and job placement services?
- § 296-19A-635 - Who pays the vocational provider for Option 2 vocational counseling and job placement services?
- § 296-19A-637 - How are vocational counseling and job placement services delivered?
- § 296-19A-640 - What costs cannot be paid from the vocational Option 2 training funds?
- § 296-19A-650 - Is the vocational Option 2 award paid if the worker is confined in an institution and under sentence?
- § 296-19A-660 - Can a worker use the vocational Option 2 training funds if confined in an institution and under sentence?
- § 296-19A-670 - If a worker dies while receiving the vocational Option 2 award, will the award be paid to the worker's beneficiaries or estate?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.