PART 4 - AMBULATORY PAYMENT CLASSIFICATION PAYMENT METHODS AND POLICIES (296-23A-0700 to 296-23A-0780)
- 296-23A-0700 - What is the "ambulatory payment classification" (APC) payment system?
- 296-23A-0710 - Definitions
- 296-23A-0720 - How does the department calculate the hospital-specific per APC rate used for paying outpatient services under the outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS)?
- 296-23A-0730 - How does the department determine the APC relative weights?
- 296-23A-0740 - How does the department calculate payments for covered outpatient services through the outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS)?
- 296-23A-0750 - What exclusions and exceptions apply to ambulatory-payment-classification (APC) payments for hospital services?
- 296-23A-0770 - How will excluded outpatient services and hospitals be paid?
- 296-23A-0780 - What information needs to be submitted for the hospital to be paid for outpatient services?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.