CHAPTER 296-30 - Rules for the administration of the crime victims compensation program (296-30-010 to 296-30-900)
- 296-30-010 - Definitions
- 296-30-020 - [Repealed]Who is covered when a motor vehicle crime occurs?
- 296-30-060 - Who does a victim report the crime to in order to meet reporting requirements?
- 296-30-080 - Can family members of sexual assault victims receive counseling?
- 296-30-081 - What are the general obligations of a provider who provides medical or mental health services to a crime victim?
- 296-30-085 - What is different about billing for a crime victim claimant?
- 296-30-087 - Can a victim be billed for expenses related to their claim?
- 296-30-090 - What are the maximum allowable fees?
- 296-30-095 - How do the rules and fees apply to out-of-state providers?
- 296-30-100 - Will the department notify providers if a fee schedule is amended or established?
- 296-30-105 - What protest or appeal rights are available?
- 296-30-120 - May the department waive, modify or adjust the debt owed by a convicted offender?
- 296-30-170 - Who is required to pay for sexual assault examinations?
- 296-30-180 - What protection is available to crime victims to prevent unjust enrichment to others from their benefits?
- 296-30-900 - What law controls a claim if a statute is amended after the date of the criminal act?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.