Chapter 314-16 - Retail licensees
- § 314-16-020 - Dispensing apparatus and containers - Furnishing of certain devices
- § 314-16-040 - Drink menu
- § 314-16-110 - Liquor purchases by spirits, beer, and wine licensees
- § 314-16-150 - No sale of liquor to minors, intoxicated persons, etc
- § 314-16-160 - Purchases - Reports
- § 314-16-230 - Authorization for sale of beer and/or wine in unopened bottles for off-premises consumption under special occasion license
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.