Chapter 352-18 - Background checks for job applicants, volunteers and independent contractors
- § 352-18-010 - What definitions apply to this chapter?
- § 352-18-020 - Who may be subject to criminal background checks?
- § 352-18-021 - Will a criminal conviction prohibit me from working, volunteering, or contracting with Washington state parks?
- § 352-18-022 - To whom is the criminal background check information released?
- § 352-18-023 - How will I know if I have been disqualified by the criminal background check?
- § 352-18-024 - What do I do if I disagree with the results of the criminal background check?
- § 352-18-030 - What happens if I do not comply with the criminal background check or make false statements in my application?
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.