Chapter 352-70 - The state boating accident reporting program
- § 352-70-010 - What is the state boating accident reporting program?
- § 352-70-020 - What words and phrases are used in the state boating accident reporting program?
- § 352-70-030 - Which vessels are subject to the state boating accident reporting program?
- § 352-70-035 - Who is required to submit a boating accident report and under what conditions?
- § 352-70-040 - How does the operator of a vessel report a boating accident?
- § 352-70-050 - What information must be provided on the state boating accident report form?
- § 352-70-060 - How is a boating accident report submitted to the commission?
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.