Chapter 365-175 - RULES FOR LOW-INCOME HOME REHABILITATION REVOLVING LOAN PROGRAM
- § 365-175-010 - Authority
- § 365-175-020 - Purpose
- § 365-175-030 - Definitions
- § 365-175-040 - What agencies are eligible to use funds from the low-income home rehabilitation revolving loan program?
- § 365-175-050 - How do authorized rehabilitation agencies receive funds from the low-income home rehabilitation revolving loan fund?
- § 365-175-060 - What clients are eligible to receive program loans from the low-income home rehabilitation revolving loan program?
- § 365-175-070 - What criteria must a program loan meet?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.