Chapter 365-18 - Long-term care ombudsman program, department of community, trade, and economic development
- § 365-18-010 - Purpose
- § 365-18-020 - Definitions
- § 365-18-030 - Contractor, subcontractor, and ombudsman qualifications
- § 365-18-040 - Conflicts of interest
- § 365-18-050 - Duties - Department
- § 365-18-060 - Duties-State ombudsman
- § 365-18-070 - Duties - Regional and regional staff long-term care ombudsmen
- § 365-18-080 - Duties - Certified volunteer long-term care ombudsmen
- § 365-18-090 - Legal counsel
- § 365-18-100 - Ombudsmen access to facilities, residents, and records
- § 365-18-110 - Confidentiality of ombudsman records, communications privileged
- § 365-18-120 - Interference with the ombudsman, liability
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.