Part THREE - URBAN GROWTH AREAS AND COUNTY-WIDE PLANNING POLICIES
- § 365-196-300 - Urban density
- § 365-196-305 - County-wide planning policies
- § 365-196-310 - Urban growth areas
- § 365-196-315 - Buildable lands review and evaluation
- § 365-196-320 - Providing urban services
- § 365-196-325 - Providing sufficient land capacity suitable for development
- § 365-196-330 - Phasing development within the UGA
- § 365-196-335 - Identification of open space corridors
- § 365-196-340 - Identification of lands useful for public purposes
- § 365-196-345 - New fully contained communities
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.