Chapter 365-197 - Project consistency
- § 365-197-010 - Purpose of a project consistency rule
- § 365-197-020 - Definitions
- § 365-197-030 - Integrated project review - GMA project consistency analysis and environmental review under SEPA
- § 365-197-040 - Definition and review of project consistency
- § 365-197-050 - Criteria to analyze consistency of project actions
- § 365-197-060 - Definition of plan "deficiency" identified in project review and how such deficiencies should be docketed
- § 365-197-070 - Appeals of consistency
- § 365-197-080 - An agency may deny a project based upon consistency analysis
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.