CHAPTER 365-205 - Individual development accounts (365-205-010 to 365-205-090)
- 365-205-010 - Purpose
- 365-205-020 - What are individual development accounts (IDAs)?
- 365-205-030 - What assets may be purchased with an IDA?
- 365-205-040 - Who is eligible to become an IDA accountholder?
- 365-205-050 - How is the IDA program operated?
- 365-205-060 - What are the accountholder's responsibilities?
- 365-205-070 - Under what circumstances may an accountholder withdraw funds from their account?
- 365-205-080 - Over what period of time must assets be purchased?
- 365-205-090 - What about the foster youth IDA program?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.