Chapter 365-212 - Manufactured housing relocation
- § 365-212-010 - What definitions apply to this chapter?
- § 365-212-020 - How do I contact the office of manufactured housing?
- § 365-212-030 - Who is eligible to receive relocation assistance?
- § 365-212-040 - What constitutes a completed application?
- § 365-212-050 - If I meet the requirements, how much assistance could I be eligible for?
- § 365-212-060 - What expenses are allowable for reimbursement?
- § 365-212-070 - What documentation must I provide as adequate proof a home cannot be relocated?
- § 365-212-080 - What documentation must I provide to be reimbursed for a down payment on another home?
- § 365-212-090 - What criteria is used to determine park-owner fraud?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.