PROTECTION AND USE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- § 388-891A-0100 - What personal information about me does DVR keep on file?
- § 388-891A-0102 - How long will DVR retain my personal information?
- § 388-891A-0103 - May DVR obtain personal information about me?
- § 388-891A-0104 - What happens if my personal information is lost, stolen, or released in error?
- § 388-891A-0110 - What happens if DVR receives information that indicates I have a history of violent or predatory acts?
- § 388-891A-0120 - May I ask DVR to change incorrect information in my case service record?
- § 388-891A-0130 - May DVR share personal information in my case service record with others?
- § 388-891A-0135 - How does DVR protect personal information about substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, and sexually transmitted diseases?
- § 388-891A-0140 - May I review or obtain copies of information in my case service record?
- § 388-891A-0150 - How does DVR protect personal information that is released for audit, evaluation, reporting, or research?
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.