Chapter 390-14 - Access to public records of the public disclosure commission
- § 390-14-011 - Purpose of this chapter - To implement the Public Records Act and describe the commission
- § 390-14-015 - Public records officer
- § 390-14-020 - Procedures and hours for inspecting and copying records
- § 390-14-025 - How do I make a public records request for commission records under the Public Records Act?
- § 390-14-026 - Access goals to campaign and lobbying reports
- § 390-14-027 - How will my public records request be processed?
- § 390-14-028 - How are responsive public records produced?
- § 390-14-030 - What are the charges for inspecting or copying public records?
- § 390-14-035 - What records are exempt from public inspection and copying?
- § 390-14-040 - What happens if my public records request is denied?
- § 390-14-045 - What is the records index?
- § 390-14-100 - List of elected public officials
- § 390-14-110 - List of elected public officials - Name not on list, impact
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.