Chapter 390-18 - Political advertising
- § 390-18-010 - Sponsor identification of advertising, political advertising, electioneering communications, and independent expenditures
- § 390-18-015 - Online political advertising (Repealed)
- § 390-18-020 - Advertising-Political party identification
- § 390-18-025 - Advertising-Identification of "top five contributors" and "top three donors to PAC contributors"
- § 390-18-027 - Definition-Medium that does not include a visual image
- § 390-18-030 - Advertising-Exemptions from sponsor identification and alternatives for online advertising
- § 390-18-040 - Use of the terms "reelect," "retain," and "return"
- § 390-18-050 - Commercial advertisers-Public inspection of records
- § 390-18-060 - Electioneering communication reporting threshold and sponsors (Repealed)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.