- § 392-172A-02000 - Students' rights to a free appropriate public education (FAPE)
- § 392-172A-02005 - Exceptions to a student's right to FAPE
- § 392-172A-02010 - Methods of payment for FAPE
- § 392-172A-02015 - Availability of assistive technology
- § 392-172A-02020 - Extended school year services
- § 392-172A-02025 - Nonacademic services
- § 392-172A-02030 - Physical education
- § 392-172A-02035 - Program options
- § 392-172A-02040 - Child find
- § 392-172A-02045 - Routine checking of hearing aids and external components of surgically implanted medical devices
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.