STUDENTS IN PRIVATE OR PUBLIC SCHOOLS PLACED OR REFERRED BY SCHOOL DISTRICTS
- § 392-172A-04080 - Applicability and authorization
- § 392-172A-04085 - Responsibility of the school district
- § 392-172A-04090 - Approval of nonpublic agencies
- § 392-172A-04095 - Application requirements for nonpublic agency approval
- § 392-172A-04100 - Notification of nonpublic agency program changes
- § 392-172A-04105 - Suspension, revocation or refusal to renew approval
- § 392-172A-04110 - State responsibility for non-public agency placements
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.