CHAPTER 415-04 - Petition procedure (415-04-010 to 415-04-050)
- 415-04-010 - [Repealed]
- 415-04-015 - When can I use the petition process?
- 415-04-017 - What is not covered by this chapter?
- 415-04-020 - How do I file a petition for review?
- 415-04-025 - Who may file a petition?
- 415-04-030 - What should my petition include?
- 415-04-035 - How much information do I need to provide in support of my petition?
- 415-04-037 - If I petition for disability retirement benefits, who pays the cost of obtaining additional medical data?
- 415-04-040 - What will the department do after receiving my petition?
- 415-04-050 - How do I appeal a petition decision?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.