- § 415-110-550 - Elected officials - Eligibility for retirement service membership
- § 415-110-560 - Appointed officials - Eligibility and application for retirement service membership
- § 415-110-570 - Elected and appointed officials - Requirements for service credit
- § 415-110-575 - How is the compensation adjustment for elected officials computed?
- § 415-110-610 - What are my retirement benefit options?
- § 415-110-679 - Purpose and scope of eligibility rules
- § 415-110-680 - Am I eligible for membership?
- § 415-110-685 - Am I eligible for membership and service credit as a classified substitute employee?
- § 415-110-700 - Can I qualify for membership if I work in more than one ineligible position with the same employer?
- § 415-110-710 - What are the return to work rules for SERS Plan 2 and Plan 3?
- § 415-110-720 - Participation - Can I be excluded from participating in membership even if I am employed in an eligible position?
- § 415-110-725 - If I have retired from another retirement system or am eligible to retire, am I excluded from participating in SERS?
- § 415-110-728 - If I work in both a SERS position and TRS position during the same school year, which system will I be in?
- § 415-110-800 - When does a member of the school employees' retirement system (SERS) enter retirement status?
- § 415-110-815 - What is the minimum dollar limit used to determine a Plan 3 lump sum benefit payment?
- § 415-110-817 - May I waive my Plan 3 one percent retirement benefit?
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.