Chapter 460-25A - Use of senior designations
- § 460-25A-010 - Purpose of chapter
- § 460-25A-020 - Use of senior-specific certifications and professional designations
- § 460-25A-030 - Designations awarded by recognized designating or certifying organizations
- § 460-25A-040 - Factors considered to determine whether a term is a senior-specific certification or professional designation
- § 460-25A-050 - Exception for certain job titles
- § 460-25A-060 - Application of chapter not exclusive
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.