AGREEMENTS FOR PROJECTS
- § 468-600-700 - General preconditions for entering into agreements
- § 468-600-710 - Negotiation of agreement
- § 468-600-715 - Mandatory terms of agreements
- § 468-600-720 - Terms to be negotiated between the parties
- § 468-600-722 - State objection to subcontractors
- § 468-600-725 - Cessation of negotiations
- § 468-600-730 - Legal sufficiency review of final agreement
- § 468-600-735 - Commission analysis required
- § 468-600-740 - Publication of contents of proposed agreement
- § 468-600-741 - Public hearings on proposed project and agreement
- § 468-600-742 - Twenty-day period for consideration and evaluation of public comments
- § 468-600-750 - Commission review of final agreement
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.