Chapter 478-116 - Parking and traffic rules of the University of Washington, Seattle
- Part I - PREAMBLE, GENERAL INFORMATION, AND DEFINITIONS (§ 478-116-010 to 478-116-071)
- Part II - PARKING RULES (§ 478-116-111 to 478-116-202)
- Part III - USE OF MOTORIZED AND NONMOTORIZED VEHICLES (§ 478-116-221 to 478-116-242)
- Part IV - FINES, CITATIONS, IMMOBILIZATION, AND IMPOUNDMENT (§ 478-116-301 to 478-116-371)
- Part V - CITATION APPEALS (§ 478-116-405 to 478-116-425)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.